3/18/2014

Sometimes I Laugh

Sometimes I take a look at the human race and marvel
Other times I stare
On occasion I ponder over what is and isn't there
Isn't it silly, how some love isn't allowed?
Isn't it strange, how one gender is used to sell, and it seems they are what is being sold?
How one person's happiness disgusts another,when it has no effect on them at all?
Welcome to the human race
Where common sense is a rare trait and those who have it are afraid to speak up.

You can argue how far we've gone in science but I can argue how behind we've gotten on social policies
Did we sacrifice one for the other?
Did we trade caring and acceptance for industry and government?
That is how it seems to me
when I look and compare

Sometimes I laugh
for it's dark humor I've come accustom
the joke called the human race
the failed experiment of too many gods
picking up the pieces and not knowing what to do
eventually moving on to worthwhile business

To many lost puzzle pieces
to many roads to nowhere
thats what we are in the end

the Human race.
The Joke Of The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!