12/10/2014

*Passion Project Update* A Thing Happened.

So every day I check the progress of my stories to see if anything's different. This morning I noticed that one of them was missing, so I checked the accepted tab.



But there wasn't anything.







I'm really not all that upset about it, it certaintly is't my best written story, but I am hoping that Melodies Box Of Memories get accepted because I really like that one.

They sent me an e-mail too.
They said it wasn't quite right for them, which is extremely vague. I have a feeling it might be because I put a possibly gay couple in it. I think I'll enter a bunch of stories with like-couples and see if those get declined as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I would be mildly heartbroken! It takes a lot of courage to share your writing, especially with characters that (unfortunately) might cause controversy :D Good luck on the next ones and keep trying!

    ReplyDelete

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!