11/12/2014

*Late Blog* First Quarter Reflection Blog 11-12-14

     So I haven't gotten through many books this quarter blog wise. The only one I blogged all the way through was The Maze Runner, since TIOM:..etc. was dry as California, and Unfamiliar Fishes was rather difficult to do since it lacked both plot and characters.
     However, plotful books you guys should be seeing soon go as follows! Shadow Of Night (All Souls Trillogy 2) -Discovery of Witches is the first-, The Book of Life (All Souls Trillogy 3), and The Shadow Throne (Acendance Trilogy 3)
     I'm not sure if I'm going to continue the Maze Runner series, but I'm not sure. 8th grade is like the year of the trilogies for me.

     I didn't really write in a different way than I normally do, so there really isn't anything notable for me to write about there. Looking back to now at the end of the year will probably show more of a change the way looking back to the beginning of the year 7th grade did. I wonder what seventh grade me would think about the blogs we've done. She'd probably think I'm weird. (Not like I don't agree.<3)

2 comments:

  1. I really encourage you to read the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel books. They have them in the library so you can check them out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I think I need to get what I already want to read as of now under my belt before I get too many and end up overwhelmed though, so maybe more at the end of the year.

      Delete

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!