11/18/2014

*Passion Project Update*










     This probably means that it's being read and reviewed by the long line of people it needs to be seen by in order for it to get published! It's taken a while but I am very pleased!

11-19-14 Edit
     Today so far I have submitted one short story to Canvas Litterary Magazine, and I have heard absolutley nothing from them, which is dissapointing because I sumbitted what I thing is my best one so far, and I don't want to submit it to Cicada as well only to have CLJ repy and accept it.
     You can see on my pictures, I've submitted three sort stories and one of my slam poems to Cicada, but since it's a bit of a longer process to get everything read and reviewed, I have gotten no further informaton as of today. I will update you guys when I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!