2/13/2014

Two Voice Poem- "Sisters" Noah and Elanore - Wonderbook

Noah                                                                                                                                              Elanore

Sisters?
Who'd have known?

It does make sense though,

A parallel universe,
the perfect hiding place. 
If only they had made it too.

We look so alike.

I barely know you....

Boy this is awkward....

But we found each other

That's a good thing,

Right? 

I think so anyway, after all,

we still have to finish
what our parents started

Stop our uncle

Save the day.
Jeez, it sounds like
 some horrible cliché

What's that?

Never mind.

But still, it's so weird,

That we'd show up
in the same place

at almost the same time

Should we be suspicious?

I wouldn't be surprised.
Theres magic and evil uncles,
what else could this place hide?

There's a talking suit of armor
 that mistook me for a guy.

Can you really blame him?

Hey!

I'm joking, your fine!

It better have been

It was going to be funny!

Well it wasn't.

I can tell.
Anyway,
if we're going to do this,

We'll have to get along.

I'm sure it won't be that hard, 


Right...?

1 comment:

  1. I love how even though they have to they still hesitate to team up and get along.

    ReplyDelete

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!