1/06/2015

New Years Goals

Okay so something I'm really not good at is keeping up with my work. I can, I just sort of don't, and then a panic about the fact that I haven't done anything and continue to not do anything about it. I'm going to try to not do that this year. When I get home I will do homework immediatley, because if I start doing something I want to do instead, thinking "Oh I'll just do this for a little bit then I'll do that laster", It'll end up being 8:00 and I need to shower and go to bed, getting nothing done. Then It builds up and I can't sleep because I'm worrying and so on and so on in this endless cycle of needles stress because I'm procrastinating. This goal isn't just for Heritage though, it's basically for everything/where that gives me work to do. So school in general.
Looking at all the responcibilities I'm neglecting like
A more personal goal would be to either get published, and/or put one of my stories from 6th grade on the computer because currently it's in a notebook at the bottom of my bookshelf doing nothing. I'm probably going to have to resist changeing things immidiatley and write it word for word as my first draft but man that will be difficult.... I did a thing sort of like the camp halfblood series but all pagan and non pagan religeons and gods, and Anubis's appearance needs some alterations. I may also cut out a few characters for a bit. There's like seven main characters, I don't even remember all of the names for the side characters, there's just to much that needs development with everyone personally it's rediculous. If I don't give people time to develope they'll be flat and I just cannot allow that as code of morals. I've got a lot to do with that. I don't even know what to call it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!