1/09/2015

Sardines? Sardines.

I could not find a suitable picture of a Sardine so this will have to suffice.
The last time I did something for the first time was when I tried that sardine on a cracker. Not particularly eventful. It was gross like eating plain tuna from the can. I like tuna, but only when it's been mixed with things, mayonaise and pickle cubes to be precise. If you put it on crackers it's really good.
The time before that would be getting my first story declined by Cicada, and even further back on October 31st last year submitting my fist story.
Sorry this is so short but sardines aren't the most exciting thing and I've done a bunch of other passion project blogs on the other thing so there's just not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!