5/05/2014

Nameless- a collection

drip drop drip
the sink is dripping
black slimy drops collecting at the bottom
avoiding the drain as if knowing they will slip away
as if knowing they will slip away if they dare to approach

creepy corner of the attic
creepy corner smells odd
creepy corner feels off
creepy corner makes me sick
creepy corner remains empty
don't go near the creepy corner
creepy corner of the attic

closet door was closed before
now it's laying on the floor
the monster under my bed is gone
 the monster from my closet ate him

it's kind of wet here in the basement
kind of dingy
kind of damp
my socks are wet
my dress is wet
the key to the music box is wet
the key to the music box is sinking
the music box will play no more

the clock said it was time for morning
the teapot said it was time for tea
the backyard said it was time for fun
the pair of shoes said it was time for a run
the chess pieces said it was time for a game
the cupboards said it was time for a snack
paper said it was time for work
pencil said it was time to dream
I say it's time to do things my own way

where did the butterfly go? 
it had wings of blue and grey
oh there it is
it's on the ground
at least it can't flutter away

that man just sits there
silent
unspoken
the other man is friendly
talks a lot and is funny
the friendly man grabbed a girl
the silent man chased him

Teddy Bear said Sally's scary
I think Sally's rather nice
Teddy Bear got rid of Sally
now we're both as cold as ice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!