4/24/2014

Where have my glasses gone?

Where have my glasses gone?
I swear I had them earlier!

I checked on the table 
I checked in my homework
I checked on the cat
I even checked Aunt Marian's hat!

I checked in the bathroom
I checked in the basement
I've looked in the closet, the dollhouse and my book bag

I checked in the dogs mouth
I checked on my dresser
I checked in my closet
I checked in fridge
I looked in the washing machine, the sink and the covers

I looked in the cushions
I looked in the yard
I looked in the potted plants
It Shouldn't Be This Hard!

I checked under the bed
 I checked all of my pockets
I checked my brother's room, the garden and even the attic!
Where In Tarnation Are These Darn Glasses?!

I looked in the drapes
 I looked in the lockers
I looked in the classrooms
I looked in the desks!

Wait, why are you laughing?
Oh Here They Are
They were on my head the whole time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!