10/06/2014

Reflective writing 10-6-14



     This week last year I did a blog on the collection of short stories called On The Fringe. The story in question being of the title, "Standing On The Roof Naked". It seems long winded, but I didn't really write anything of my own. Instead, most of it was the entire first page of the story, and the last paragraph. The writing I did in it's self to me looking back seems like just a run on sentence chopped up by little dots that cause the flow to go all wrong. I also use pretty short to the point sentences, which I still do but not as much any more. I express my opinion, and the basic plot of the story that isn't conveyed through the quotes, but it isn't formatted as smoothly as it probably could have been. I rambled, and if any of you have heard me do so in person with my voice instead of with type, it's not that great of a thing for me to do. 

     I do however think that I relayed my thoughts properly, though the formatting and spacing of the words could be a little bit better. Double spacing my paragraphs was not a thing I had in mind while writing that. 


Yichk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback, questions, or suggestions welcome!